1. The grid tie inverter adopts IP65 waterproof streamline designs, which can effectively prevent the erosion of the surface by rainwater.?
2. Full digital control, reverse power transmission, intelligent monitoring and management, low cost of operation and maintenance.?
3. In cloudy days, the output current of the solar cell is extremely small, and the inverter automatically turns on the 6?level power search function to achieve continuous, stable and efficient power output at low power, which greatly improves the generation capacity of the generation system all day.?
4. The precise dynamic differential pressure MPPT function and APL function are adopted to automatically adjust the power of solar panels to the maximum output.?
5. The solar panels need to be directly connected to the grid?connected inverter, and there is no need to connect batteries.?
Item Type: Micro Inverter.?
Material: Aluminum Alloy.?
Maximum DC Input Voltage: 54VDC.?
Maximum power tracking voltage: 22?45V.?
Operating Voltage Range: 17?50V.?
Maximum DC Short Circuit Current: 40A.?
Maximum Input Operating Current: 27.2A.?
Heat Dissipation: Self?cooling.?
Communication Mode: Power line carrier.?
Power Transmission Mode: Reverse transmission, load first use.?
1 x Micro Inverter.?
1 x Manual.?
1 x Mounting Bag (2pcs Screw, 2pcs Nut, 2pcs Gasket).?
1 x AC Connection Cable.?
1 x Connector